Melbreck Technical is working with a well establish business based near Corby, specialising in computer software development for manufacturing industry.
Our client is looking for a Software Developer to join on permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to develop, code and test application solutions with additional responsibilities of web solution development.
You will be working on VB.NET, WinForms, SQL and Reporting, SVN Version control.
- Write code
- Build and manage SQL Queries and objects
- Writing documentation
- Work to deadlines and budgets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Degree level or equivalent education desirable
- WinForms, SQL and Reporting, SVN Version control
This is a great business to work for and this is a company that can offer you a career that they feel cannot be duplicated.
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
If you are interested in this role then please get in contact ASAP at the same time if you know of anyone who is looking and would be suitable for this role, I would be really grateful if you could refer them to me.
|Job Category||Information Technology, IT, Software Engineering|