Melbreck Technical is currently working with a leading designer and manufacturer specialising in electronic instruments and equipment for automotive, bioscience, pharmaceuticals and electronics markets.
Our client is actively looking for a Software Team Leader to join fast growing team.
In this role in this role you will be responsible for leading a Scrum team in all aspects of the software development lifecycle as part of the development of products. This role is based in Bristol.
The role is to work in a highly dynamic, positive and action-driven environment.
- To take on the role of team leader of a software team, providing leadership, mentoring and design direction as part of a multi-disciplinary project;
- To perform the duties of a Scrummaster as required by the team;
- To work within the software team using agile methods, participating in sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives;
- To contribute to software development standards and policies under the direction of the Software Engineering Manager.
You will need to have an enquiring, analytical mind as well as strong managerial skills;
5+ years’ experience minimum in a software development environment (ideally ISO9001);
Experience with leading and mentoring teams;
Experience acting as a Scrummaster;
Windows desktop programming in C# WPF.
Great to have:
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation server (TFS);
- An interest in science and technology which goes beyond your day to day work.
This is a great business to work for and this is a company that can offer you a career that they feel cannot be duplicated.
-Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
-We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
-You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
They are offering a generous benefits package including:
-Holiday plus bank holidays
-Death in service
If you are interested in this role then please get in contact ASAP at the same time if you know of anyone who is looking and would be suitable for this role I would be really grateful if you could refer them to me.
|Job Category||Electronics, Information Technology, IT|
|Salary||up to £60,000|