Melbreck Technical is currently working with a rapidly expanding business specialising in measurement instruments. The company is based in Bedfordshire and offers wide range of products to customers worldwide.
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer on permanent basis.
The role is to support the Senior Software Engineer in developing the company’s new and existing software packages using C++ or C# programs.
• Design, development, commissioning, and control of software programs
• Producing and maintaining accurate product specifications, technical notes and documentation
• Accurate application testing and risk analysis
• Document control and release procedures for completed software
• Producing and delivering customer progress reports which keep all parties fully informed
• Advising on and delivering on-site installation
• Providing technical training assistance to internal departments and clients
• Client liaison
·Minimum qualification required is H.N.C. engineering discipline or acceptable lower qualification with relevant experience
·Writing C++ or C# programs
·Database and SQL
·Develop software programs from first principals
·Modify existing software codes
This is a great business to work for and this is a company that can offer you a career that they feel cannot be duplicated.
·25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing to 27 days after 5 years’ service and 28 days after 10 years’ service
·Pension scheme with 6% employer contribution/life assurance
·Newly refurbished premises with fully equipped kitchen and break out area
·Finish at 3.30pm on Fridays
If you are interested in this role then please get in contact ASAP at the same time if you know of anyone who is looking and would be suitable for this role, I would be really grateful if you could refer them to me.
|Job Category||Electronics, Information Technology, IT, Manufacturing|