Sales Coordinator position with competitive benefits package which includes pension, bonus, life insurance and medical insurance.
I am recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join growing manufacturing business specialising in insulation and fire protection systems based in Gloucester area.
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for proactively coordinating company global sales activities for key accounts, clients and projects. The role also requires all activity to be tracked and fed back to the relevant head of sector or sales manager.
Developing and building effective internal relationships will be key to the success of this role, so we are looking for someone who is confident and able to have effective conversations with colleagues at all levels and able to share their findings confidently.
If you are looking to develop your career within a progressive company, this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
Sales Coordinator job responsibilities:
- Working closely with all sectors within our Energy Division (oil and gas, subsea, renewables, buoyancy and jackets),
- Developing and maintaining a common platform to monitor and track all business development activity,
- Proactively track market trends, key client performance and identify new project opportunities,
- Identifying key target companies and stakeholders (key roles within the company) to support relevant applications and specifications,
- Identifying our key applications within agreed target projects,
- Developing a capture strategy to enable us to secure specifications and sales,
- Helping to pre-qualify our systems to meet project timeline,
- Supporting all sales activities associated with bids, quotations and purchase orders,
- Providing monthly report in support of business unit activities.
Sales Coordinator requirements:
- Understanding of how CRM systems work and is experienced in their use. Experience of using Membrain, would be an advantage,
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple concurrent projects or activities to effective conclusion, ensuring that all stakeholders are keep up to date with progress and aware of any potential issues,
- Eagerness to learn, or an existing understanding of oil and gas, subsea, renewables energy markets
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to support colleagues
- Ability to effectively manage own workload to achieve project deadlines.
Sales Coordinator position benefits package:
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Working hours 8:00 am- 4:45 pm (Monday to Thursday), 8:00 am- 12:30 pm (Friday)
If you are interested in this role then please click on APPLY button.
|Job Category||Engineering, Fire & Security, Sales, Sales Management, Sales Support, Technical Sales|
|Salary||up to £40,000 pa|