Job ID: 2644
£35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity with a dynamic, privately owned business in the UK. They already have an established presence in other countries, and already have significant market share in the UK after only two years of establishing their presence here.
This business has big plans, and as part of the next stage of their growth they now need an Operations Manager, who they can build a team around.
The company was established in 2000 in New Zealand to serve the Australasian market. They design and manufacture assistive living products (Telecare), and specialise in digital devices. They successfully launched in the UK 2 years ago, with contracts in place, and already have a big marker share in the UK.
The position is for an Operations Manager to manage the Supply Chain, input, output, forecasting and reporting functions of the business. The role will be broad, ensuring that customers are well served and that the business manages its supply and demand carefully and logically.
- Support the UK and New Zealand in supply chain planning and delivery, making sure that the business product resources are sufficient and in line with sales forecasting
- Liaise with New Zealand production and operation teams with UK requirements
- Complete regular stock checks
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Manage warranty, RMA and RRCA process
- Manage the recurring portfolio in SIM management and License agreements
- Onboard and work with new suppliers
- Update all stakeholders, internal and external with supply and demand in reporting requirements
- Ensure accurate reporting of order intake and invoicing
- Track and log business spend on CRM
- Assist CEO with annual budget and forecasting
- Provide a monthly report on costs ad sales and reconcile against budget
- Examine financial data and use it to improve profitability
- Manage shipping (import and customer facing)
- Manage and govern customer onboarding administrative setup
- Perform quality controls and internal KPI reporting
- Prepare Environmental, Health and Safety objectives to measure accordingly
- Degree or qualification in business, operations management or related field
- Proven work experience of operations management or similar
- Experience of business forecasting and finance management
- Six sigma or ACE based quality and root cause operational effectiveness skills
- Experience in a product based business
- Excellent customer based communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience within assistive living, telecare or the healthcare industry (by no means necessary)
- Experience within similar industries such as mobile connectivity, mobile telecoms, wearable tech, smart homes, security could also be useful
Personal Skills needed
- Logical thinking
- Problem solving
- Good financial acumen and commercial awareness
- Flexible time management – to balance personal time in a dynamic working environment over multiple time zones
If you are interested in this position, then please apply with your latest CV, quoting job reference 2644 and you will be contacted with further information.
|Job Category||Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Software Engineering, Telecommunications|
|Salary||£35,000 - £45,000|