I am recruiting for a Product Designer to join a world leading product design consultancy based in Warwick area.
My client is looking for a candidate with ability to create, develop and test products and solve problems by applying the principles of physics and mechanics.
If you are ambitious and goal orientated engineer with ability to identify the technical challenges and implementing solutions, this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
As a Product Designer, you will operate in multi-functional project teams and work closely with designers, electronics and software engineers to integrate the visual and functional aspects of a product.
Product Designer requirements:
- You will need a 1st or Upper 2nd degree in mechanical engineering from a university with a strong engineering reputation, or an equivalent broad based technical qualification.
- You should have worked in a product design or development environment, applying Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) tools and computational techniques to develop product solutions, ideally utilising a wide range of manufacturing process and materials, including plastic injection moulding.
- You must be a creative problem-solver, able to generate innovative solutions to engineering problems.
- You will need to assimilate new information and learn new skills very quickly in a dynamic consultancy environment.
- You will be expected to take responsibility for your technical work, although senior engineers will be available to advise you and undertake formal checking.
- You may be called upon to lead specific work packages and advise and support the work of more junior engineers.
- You must be a good verbal and written communicator.
- You will need to be enthusiastic, hardworking and proud of your work.
Product Designer position benefits package:
– Group pension
– Holiday plus bank holidays
– Chef on site
– Social/sport events
– Working hours 8:30am- 5:00pm (Monday to Thursday), 8:30am- 1:30 pm (Friday)
If you are interested in this role then please get in contact ASAP at the same time if you know of anyone who is looking and would be suitable for this role I would be really grateful if you could refer them to me.
|Job Category||Aerospace, Applications Engineer, Automation, Automotive, Aviation, Consulting, Defence, Design, Development Engineer, Engineering, Industrial Design, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Mechanical Design, Product Design|
|Salary||up to £45,000|