Melbreck Technical are working with a world leading designer and manufacturer of special purpose machinery and equipment based in the South West near Taunton.
Our client is actively seeking an experienced 3D Mechanical Design Engineer to work in a varied and technically challenging role.
The role will suit candidates who are looking to expand their range of design skills in a challenging environment.
The candidate will receive full product and process training, but must be a mechanical qualified engineer with previous design experience.
They are a dynamic British manufacturing company which sells its products internationally.
It is an exciting time for the business as they continue to grow from strength to strength with their existing and new innovative product designs.
• 3D machine design using Inventor.
• Project based work to include participation in technical reviews and conceptual design.
• Interface with other engineering team members, departments and customers.
• Will be an experienced designer with experience on 3D CAD package (Autodesk Inventor preferred but NOT essential).
• Will have a strong mechanical engineering knowledge as demonstrated by experience and/or qualification.
• Proven experience of innovative design skills – able to work on projects from concept to build and test.
If you are looking for a new role then please apply or get in touch with the following reference number 2545.