Melbreck Technical are working exclusively with the Parker Hannifin Corporation, who are the global leaders in motion and control technologies. Offering precision engineered solutions for Aerospace, Climate Control, Electromechanical and Filtration.
We are working with Parker to identify Graduate talent to join their business as part of their 2020 International Graduate Programme.
Parker Hannifin is known as the global leader in motion and control technology, this is a proud statement to be associated with, however many people do not realise the diversity of their products or where they are applied. To put it simply Parker products are everywhere, and they make the world move.
By starting your career at Parker, you will develop through multiple functional, technical and leadership training programmes, and experience new ways of working with your colleagues in a multicultural environment.
They offer you the opportunity to expand your competencies and apply your knowledge through your first industry specific role, by developing both your functional and technical skills, while building your network for future career opportunities.
For two years you will go through multiple assignments, including one abroad, discovering multiple roles and gathering various experiences.
As a business, Parker place value on your skills and experience, and are looking for individuals who bring innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and an appetite for complex work, as you will be working on high impact projects in engineering or working within their specialist operational functions.
You will work hard, develop professionally and personally, and get a broader understanding of Parker as a global company.
A career at Parker is really rewarding, as they are offering you real opportunities to make a difference, and this will take you straight from university to real career opportunities in the future.
Even though they have been in operation for over 100 years, Parker still has family values at the heart of everything they do. Their success to date is built on the engagement of their employees, long term successful relationships with their customers and distributors, which has allowed them to deliver outstanding innovation, whilst improving their financial performance.
International Finance Graduate Programme Overview:
Numbers are the key to any businesses successful decision-making process, and at Parker it’s no different.
The ability to analyse and interpret is key to driving the performance of the company.
They aim to grow their business through both organic growth and acquisition and need qualified finance professionals to support their strategy.
You will be making daily decisions in your own area of responsibility; you will decide what to do, when, and how this should be produced within the timelines given.
You will have a large amount of autonomy, and you will not need to seek authorisation to manage the standard processes, as you will decide when you need to seek advice.
You will be responsible for identifying learning opportunities and making your own arrangements to realise these.
International Finance Graduate Programme Job Responsibilities:
- You will have the responsibility for managing your own workload during your placement, responding directly to requests from senior team members.
- You will provide a first line of response to queries in your functional area from internal and external contacts.
- Identify problems that need resolving and seek to find processes to address them.
- Makes decisions in your area of responsibility and communicate these directly.
- Seek all learning opportunities and develop your knowledge and skills required for each of the roles and from people within your wider team.
International Finance Graduate Programme Key Accountabilities:
- Produce work in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Provide sound advice.
- Seek resolutions to problems or queries.
- Manage change in your way of working and seek to improve your processes.
- Develop your own knowledge and to build your own competence
- Progress through relevant professional qualification.
International Finance Graduate Programme Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Degree in the required area for the function, at a 2.1 level or above.
- Ability to relocate with the placements being within Europe and the UK.
- A second language would be desirable.
- Experience of working in the functional area is desirable.
- Experience of fast paced and changing environment is desirable.
- Experience of managing and planning own workload is desirable.
International Finance Graduate Programme hours and benefits:
Typically, your hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week, but the times that you are working from Monday to Friday may change depending on the division you work for at that specific time.
You will be automatically enrolled into the company pension scheme after your first two complete months of employment.
They offer a bonus scheme which you will be eligible for after your first successful six months in the business.
International Finance Graduate Programme Summary:
You will be involved in one of the most challenging, fast paced, developmental and rewarding of Graduate Programmes, where you will be working in a challenging environment with amazing employees to create game changing innovations.
The programme will develop you more than you ever thought possible as Parker nurtures restless minds and people who think differently, whilst offering you an open, inclusive and multicultural environment.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, please apply to this advert or get in contact with Mathew Church on 01183913791
International Graduates @ Parker, Let’s put your career in Motion!
|Job Category||Accounting, Financial|