Melbreck Technical are currently working with a well-established manufacturer of special-purpose machinery and packaging equipment based out of a facility in Essex. They sell, install, commission and provide on-going service and maintenance support for a wide range of clients UK wide.
They have a current requirement for a Field Service Engineer based in the Essex area to repair, service, commission and program their range of equipment.
The role will involve:
- Analysing faults on PLC control systems
- Repairing and servicing packaging systems
- Commissioning and programming packaging systems
- Electro-mechanical skills (essential)
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings (essential)
- Experience of fault finding (essential)
- Able to analyse faults on PLC control systems (essential)
- Experience with Fanuc robots (desirable, although training can be given)
Hours & Package
40 hour week with Overtime available (Time and 1/2 and Double Time on Sundays)
- Basic salary £25,000
- Company van
- Mobile phone
- Training and Development for the right candidate
If you feel as though you have the skills and experience to suit this role, or want to find out more about it, drop me a line today!
Job ref: 2492
|Job Category||Robotics, Special Purpose Machinery|