Melbreck Technical is currently working with a growing business based in Heysham, Lancashire, specialising in design and manufacture of electronic instruments for defence, marine and aerospace markets.
Our client is looking for an Electronics Engineer on permanent basis.
The role is to design and develop electronic products to meet internal, customer and quality requirements. To make sure these are delivered on time and on budget. To support the sales team on technical bids and to generate product ideas.
- Design of electronic systems.
- Lead, operate and develop products to ensure that customer requirements are met, on time and within budget.
- Support the sales team to produce technical information and costs for bids, ensuring that the information meets customer and company requirements.
- Support customers during development projects.
- Provide technical support for products throughout their lifecycle and to ensure that the production and sales team can maintain products effectively.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Electronic Engineering. (Relevant experience analogous to degree level education would count as an equivalent qualification)
- PCB Design using Altium tools
- Commitment to learning new skills and technology
Clean driving license and own transport is required.
British passport holders only- this role required SC clearance.
This is a great business to work for and this is a company that can offer you a career that they feel cannot be duplicated.
-Have some flexible working. Core hours are 09:30-16:00. Able to take a full hour lunch break, or half an hour if you want to and leave ½ hour earlier. Staff can start from 08:00-09:30 their choice. They finish at 5 on a Friday.
-People’s pension – company matches up to 5% contributions
-20 days plus bank holidays. After three years of service, this rises an extra day per full year of service up to a maximum of 25 days.
-Company sick pay up to 10 days
If you are interested in this role then please get in contact ASAP at the same time if you know of anyone who is looking and would be suitable for this role I would be really grateful if you could refer them to me.
- Contact: Ilona Litwin
|Job Category||Consulting, Defence, Design, Development Engineer, Electrical, Electronics, Engineering|
|Salary||up to £35.000 pa|