I am recruiting for an Electronics Design Engineer to join a global business specialising in design and manufacture of special purpose machinery based in Leicester area.
The Electronics Design Engineer will assist with the design and development of the electrical, electronic and systems-related aspects of automated equipment.
If you are ambitious and goal orientated engineer with ability to identify the technical challenges and implementing solutions, this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
As an Electronics Design Engineer, you will operate in multi-functional project teams and work closely with designers, mechanical and software engineers to make the functional and reliable machinery.
Electronics Design Engineer job requirements:
- Provide electronic design capability down to PCB level, including schematic design, layout and firmware (FPGA, microcontroller) development
- Produce technical reports and documentation as required
- Design reviews
- Research and development of ideas for new products
Electronics Design Engineer skills required:
- Board level schematic design and layout
- Experience of firmware development (FPGA, microcontroller code design)
- Degree in electrical /electronic engineering or similar discipline
Electronics Design Engineer position benefits package:
– Group pension
– Holiday plus bank holidays
– Working hours 8:00am- 4:00pm (Monday to Thursday), 8:00am- 3:00 pm (Friday)
The nature of our business may involve on-site support for customers that may require national and international travel and may sometimes require overtime to be worked to comply with tight commercial deadlines.
If you are interested in this role then please get in contact ASAP at the same time if you know of anyone who is looking and would be suitable for this role I would be really grateful if you could refer them to me.
|Job Category||Automation, Controls & Instrumentation, Electrical, Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing|
|Salary||up to £40,000 pa|