Melbreck are working with leading designer and manufacturer of automated security systems based just north of Gatwick Airport.
Due to planned growth they are actively looking to strengthen their electrical design and controls capability and as such are looking to hire an Electrical Design Engineer to join them ASAP.
With knowledge of current electrical standards and regulations you’ll be managing multiple projects, liaising with clients on email, phone and when necessary, attending meetings either on site or at their premises to understand their requirements.
With experience in fault finding and problem solving they’re seeking someone who has a good understanding of design principles, can work independently or as a team on larger projects making pro-active suggestions for best practice, innovative solutions.
They will of course offer product familiarisation and training and after time you’ll support other members of the Design team and their field service engineers out on the road.
You’ll be actively involved in their research and development for new innovative products they are looking to bring to market in 2020 and from time to time attend trade shows and seminars to learn about developments in the industry.
• Minimum 4 years Electrical Design experience.
• Minimum HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering.
• AutoCAD Electrical experience.
• Controls Design experience.
• PLC Programming. Mitsubishi FX series, Schneider Electric. Experience Preferred
• HMI Programming knowledge.
• UPS systems knowledge.
• Variable Frequency Drive knowledge.
• Hydraulic Design knowledge.
• Structured Text Programming
|Salary||£40,000 to £45,000|