Melbreck Technical are working with a designer and manufacturer of special purpose equipment based near Dorchester.
Due to a significant increase in the number of projects they have taken on and their size they are now on the lookout for two controls engineers to join their business.
- A good science, engineering or maths-based degree.
- Experience of programming PLCs using one of the IEC61131-3 languages would be beneficial.
- 3 years + experience preferably in machines and motion controls.
- Interest in the Industrial Robotics Industry.
- In depth knowledge of the intricacies of system integration.
- Thorough understanding of UML and the software life cycle.
- Wants to work on the shop floor with occasional travel to other sites.
- Comfortable working with automated machinery and not just driving a keyboard.
- * Controls: Siemens Plc and Drives, Beckhoff Plc and Drives and Kuka Robotics.
- * .net: C#, C++, WCF, WPF, ASP.NET, MVC
There is no typical day with this business. Projects undertaken are so varied in their industry, technologies and development tools that almost anything can happen.
They have a small team so work is ‘hands on’. As well as programming at their desks, software engineers spend a good deal of time on the shop floor commissioning machines.
A new recruit can anticipate a day filled with robots, lasers and technical challenges.
If you are interested in this role then please get in contact ASAP with the following reference 2521.
|Salary||£40,000 to £45,000|