Melbreck Technical are currently working with a well-established firm who specialise in Commercial Catering and Commercial Laundry equipment UK wide. They provide a range of services to their clients from equipment sales and hire to ongoing service and repair support.
They have a current requirement for a Field Service Engineer based in the Essex or Suffolk area, to cover work from the M25 across East Anglia.
The role will involve:
- Travelling to customer sites across primarily Essex and Suffolk (with an occasional need to go into East London or up into Norfolk)
- Servicing, repairing and maintaining Commercial Laundry equipment (and some Commercial Catering equipment depending on the client)
Our client would ideally like an engineer who has experience servicing both Catering and Laundry equipment (as well as COMCAT and CLE1 gas tickets), although an engineer who is biased more towards one, and wants to gain further training, will be considered.
- Gas Safe Engineer (essential)
- Experience servicing gas appliances (essential)
- COMCAT or CLE1 qualified (essential)
- Experience servicing Commercial Catering or Commercial Laundry equipment (essential)
Hours & Package
40 hour week, Mon – Fri. Overtime available.
- Basic salary £33,000 – £36,000 (flexible depending on experience)
- Company van
- Travel time paid
- Mobile phone
- Training and Development for the right candidate
If you feel as though you have the skills and experience to suit this role, or want to find out more about it, drop me a line today!
Job ref: 2476
|Job Category||Commercial Gas|
|Salary||£33,000 - £36,000|