B2B Telesales Executive (Hospitality Account Executive – Insurance)
Reference Number: 2616
Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission (£35,000 OTE) + benefits package
Melbreck Technical are working exclusively with an exciting, growing Insurance business in Lancaster.
Established in 2014, with offices in London and Manchester, this company is growing a new team based in Lancaster. They are a dynamic company that support their team members and offer them training and opportunities to grow and develop. This is a great time to join their team and be on the ground floor as part of their growth for the future.
We are currently helping them in their search for two experienced B2B telesales executives to join the Lancaster office. The title held in the positions is Hospitality Executive, however it is B2B telesales experience that they are looking for.
Reporting to the Head of Hospitality, the team provide insurance for a huge range of hospitality and leisure businesses, including B&B’s, boutique hotels, holiday lets, pubs & bars, restaurants, cafes & bistros, with plans to expand further.
The role will involve;
- Outbound calls for renewal date collections against businesses in the leisure industries
- Once trained, outbound calls to provide quotations to businesses
- This will then lead to an outbound selling role to businesses
- Generating sales that will offer potential continuous relationships
- Debt Management
- MTA’s (Mid Term Adjustments)
- Data collection via the internet
The successful applicant will require the following experience and capabilities;
- Outbound B2B telesales experience of some kind – ideally in an outbound call centre or similar environment
- Self-drive, motivation and determination
- Ability to overcome knockbacks
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Desirable (not required as can be trained)
- Experience of outbound sales in the insurance industry
- Experience of ACTURIS, INSLY or similar software
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission scheme Uncapped, so the more you achieve, the more you earn)
- Realistic OTE of £35,000
- Pension Scheme – the company contribute 5% after probation, per month. Rises to 6% after 5 years’ service.
- 25 days holiday + 8 days statutory bank holidays
- Training and development
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who would like to develop a career in the insurance industry within a rapidly growing company.
In order to be considered for these telesales executive positions, please click apply to send us your latest CV.
Reference Number: 2616